FIVE Ways To Advertise Your Business For Free Professional9 months ago - News - Abuja - 179 views
FIVE Ways To Advertise Your Business For Free
There are varus ways you can advertise your business product and service online or offline for free and still get a result, records good conversion rate, among such ways are as follows
1. Free directories: directories are perfect for customers that are searching for a particular topic. What’s great about them is that you only have to post once and they are good for long periods.
It saves a lot of your time when you don’t have to resubmit your information every week or every month. The bad news is most of your traffic won’t come from here. I still feel it is worth it to get your link out there. Just take one day and set it aside for posting to free directories. You won’t need to do it again for at least 6 months.
So head to Afrinotes Directory to list your business now for 100% FREE
2. Classified Ads: These are great for work from home businesses. Think about it. Where do people go when they are looking for a job? That’s right-the classifieds.
The only downside to classified ads is that you have to resubmit them quite frequently. Once you find which classifieds bring you the most traffic you can concentrate on them and weed the others out.
So it is more time-consuming in the beginning and doesn’t have to be later on when you get the hang of things. But the gain is plus to you, so Use Classified Ads now to grow your business and make more profits
3. Free article submissions like EzineArticles: The best way to inform others about your product or service is to write a promotional article about it.
These articles can serve as a press release and can be published in severe articles board
When submitting articles to the particle board, In your author's resource box, you can tell readers about yourself and where they can go to check out your product or service.
This is also an excellent way to get free links to your site if you have one. There are a lot of webmasters out there who are looking for good articles they can post on their site. If they post yours, that is another site that is doing the advertising for you. All for free.
4. URL Submissions: Probably the quickest and easiest thing to do to advertise your site. Just type “Free URL submission” in your search engine. When you get a list just enter the URL you are promoting and click submit. That’s it. It only takes a few seconds and you did. Just set a day aside once every 3 months and do this.
5. Forum Posts: Put your product or service website in your signature file when you sign up on some forums. It will be displayed every time you make a post. Try to look for topics that you have some knowledge of, and can give a relevant answer too.
Do not spam anyone, you will get kicked off the forum and you will get a bad reputation. Get involved in asking and answering questions that pertain to your area of business.
Forums are great because once you make a post it stays there forever. It will get moved to the archives eventually, but someone could still find it if they were searching the archives. Yes, many people do.
For Example Nairaland
To learn more Visit www.nairalearn.com for more incentives. Stay Safe and bless