HEALTH,SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL MGT(GENERAL HSELEVEL-1, 2 & 3 COMPETENCY) COURSE/TRAINING IN WARRI, LAGOS & PH.
This course presentslearners/Participants with an overview of workplace hazards in the worksite. Itintroduces the process of risk assessment and Accident prevention throughexamples of workplace scenarios suitable across all work sectors.
HSELEVEL- 1: (BASIC/FOUNDATION) COURSE CONTENT/MODULE:
1. HealthSafety and Environment Appreciation
2. WhyConcern For Accidents?
3. Causesof Accidents and Unsafe Act and Unsafe Conditions
4. AccidentPrevention Measures (Hierarchy of control)
5. HSEPolicies, Rules and Regulations/HSE Procedures
6. JobSafety Analysis or Job Hazard Analysis
7. WhyConduct A Job Safety Analysis and How Do I Conduct A JSA?
8. BasicFirst Aid/CPR.
HSELEVEL – 2: (PROFICIENCY) COURSE CONTENT/ MODULE:
1. KeyElements of a Health and Safety Management System
2. Personal ProtectiveEquipment/Persuading Workers To Use Provided Personal Protective Equipment.
3. Procurement and Assurance ofPersonal Protective Equipment.
4. Assurance of Personal ProtectiveEquipment and Types of PPE.
5. Introduction to Security management.
6. Permit to Work System/PTWCertificate/LOTO
7. Fire Prevention, Protection andEvacuation Procedure.
8. Basic Fire Chemistry and Classes ofFire
9. Identification of FireExtinguishers, Size and Color Codes/Causes of Fire
HSELEVEL – 3: (COMPETENCY) COURSE CONTENT/MODULE:
1. Ergonomicsfor General Health and Safety Practitioner
2. HSE Management Systems
3. Hazard and Effects ManagementProcess
4. The Risk Assessment Matrix andHazard Analysis
5. Environmental Issues andEnvironmental Management
6. Environmental Resources and Aspects
7. Forms of Pollution and PollutionControl
8. Environmental Effects of AirPollution and Soil Pollution
9. Oil Spillage and Sources of OilSpills
10. Waste Management and Principles ofWaste Management (5 Steps)
11. Waste Management Concept andEnvironmental Management Plan (EMP)
12. Key Features and Content of a Healthand Environmental Management Plan
GENERAL HSELEARNING OUTCOMES:
· Participants will be able to manage occupationalsafety and health efforts within an organization and Participants will be ableto provide expert input and consultation in safety and health related matters.
· Participants will be able to manage workplaceanalysis and hazard prevention and control processes and Participants will beable to serve as an advocate for occupational safety and health
· Certificates of Professional Development shall beissued on successful completion of the course.
· TRAINING /COURSE FEE:
COURSE FEE: N30, 000 (for payment at the training venue)
(Fee Includes:General HSE Level-1, 2 & 3 Competency Certificates, Training,Registration, Exams, and Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials only).
NB: Fees Can Be Paid InAdvance/Installments or in Batches, but the First Down Payment Should Be AtLeast 80%.
• LAGOS DATE: November 20th to 23rd, 2019
• WARRI DATE: November 27th to 29th, 2019
• PH DATE: December 2nd to 4th, 2019
· LAGOS VENUE:
11 Sehinde Calisto Crescent,by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos
· WARRI VENUE:
60/62 Odogun Avenue (New – Layout) Off Jakpa – Ekpan Road,Effurun – Warri, Delta State.
TIME: 9am – 3pm daily
CERTIFICATION /BENEFIT TO PARTICIPANTS:
• Certificate ofProfessional Development (General HSE Level – 1 & 2 Proficiency and HSELevel – 3 Competency Certificates) shall be issued to all participants uponsuccessful completion of the entire course/training.
• Softcopy (PDF)training Manuals/Materials for all participants after Course registration.
· Enroll Today For The NextClass/Training …
For Registration & MoreEnquiries to Attend This Professional Development Training
Contact The TrainingCoordinator: +2348100043964.