Video Data Collection Project for Yoruba speakers Professional3 weeks ago - Jobs - Lagos - 32 views
Do you want to work with a leading technology company to help improve quality and capabilities of the smartphone camera?
If you love helping to improve facial recognition technologies and do not mind sharing your captures, then this project is perfect for you!
- Must be a Yoruba speaker living in Nigeria
- You must own an Android phone and use it daily. Please note that some models are not supported by the App so not all phones are accepted.
- You need to have a Gmail account
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the Project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose Yoruba (Nigeria) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the All Projects Tab and look for this project.
5. Choose the Apply button to start your qualification to the project.
Don't miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
Work from home with flexible hours
You can work on our projects around your other jobs
Learn more atAppen.com
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!